Featured Post

Nihil Obstat?

Indeed. This site is a depository of various articles, essays and other such things that I may write over time. How can I speak of these if ...

Thursday, July 21, 2016

5 reasons for moving to the Mother Church

Perhaps, here it would be a good place to write a not-so brief explanation about why I am moving to the Roman Church.

Because there are so many reasons to go back to the Holy Mother Church, I will try to give this in 5 big-tent reasons:
1. Pure Logical Truth
2. Vincentian Canon
3. The Fruits of the Church
4. Pre-eminence of the Church
5. Continuity and Reality of the Church

These are 5 basic groupings of reasons that I think are important for moving over to the Catholic church. Now, there are myriad other reasons, but these are those that seem to be the most relevant. Each of these reasons will get an individual posting so as to make them more useful to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment